Thursday, 3 September 2009

News Photography - Some thoughts on the Subject Part 1 - an update

You will remember one of my early posts News Photography - Some thoughts on the Subject Part 1 when I talked about finding an abandoned doll in the ruins of a block of flats in Kuwait City. I talked about finding it in a dark corner of the building near to the lift shaft and how I moved the doll to some well-lit rubble to enable me to take an emotive photograph . . . before placing it back where I found it. Today, I found the photograph and, as promised, publish it here.

6 comments:

Kris said...

Amazing photo!

robert said...

this could be fixed - returning to life once lived - hopefully.

@eloh said...

I see the sadness of a lost doll.

Indrani said...

Oh! NO!
SAD!!
I hope the loser finds it soon and things are back to normal soon.

Ginnymo said...

I find it sad that maybe some young child got killed and her doll was left behind.

Sara Gharagozlou said...

It is so amazing, some of the things one stumbles upon...
A dirty doll burried in rubble; the picture image of destruction